Siegling Transvent Ventilation Belts
In MDF and particle board manufacture, Siegling Transvent ventilation belts are used when pre-compressing the chip mat.
Ventilation and pre-compression belt in chipboard and fibreboard manufacture. The chip mat is pre-compressed while conveyed to the press.
Folder and Carrier Belts with Linatex Top Face.
Siegling Linpack belts are mainly used as
- feeder belts on box folders and labelling and creasing machines
- accelerator belts in tin plate processing and on packaging and glueing machines
- folder belts on heavy-duty folders in the heavy carton and corrugated cardboard industry
- conveyor belts with a high friction coefficient
Siegling Round Belts
Siegling Round belts are used for conveying in the textile, wood-working, ceramic, packaging and chemical industries.
Siegling Propipe – Powerful and Gentle
Regardless of the forces involved: with splice-free tension members and vulcanised top faces, Siegling Propipe will gently, but reliably get all finished and semi-finished products on the move.
Belt scrapers module
- suitable for belt scrapers of urethane and polyester
- robust and compact design
- adjustable, continuously contact force
- adjustable scraper angle
Different mesh sizes with open areas of 60% max. make Forbo mesh belts ideal processing belts for cleaning, drying, filtering and cooling. The belts can be supplied in different versions, for example with reinforced belt edges, with fibre-glass or Kevlar-fabric, with tracking- and lateral-profiles.