Maximise efficiency, minimise maintenance
Ladder-Track™ commonly known as Ladder Belting, is a simple but effective style of conveyor belt, commonly found in bakeries. Its open design provides efficient operation with minimum maintenance as well as facilitating easy and thorough cleaning.
Ladder-Track™ belting is a positively sprocket driven belt which is used in straight running applications. Its light weight and basic configuration makes it a very economic and cost effective style of belting for many different environments.
Where transportation of smaller products is required these belts can be supplied with a mesh overlay.
- Flat uniform surface for gentle product handling
- High tensile rods which resist permanent distortion and reduce down-time
- Positive drive to ensure there are no tracking issues
- Smooth edges for easy movement around radial bends
- U-bar filler rods available for increased product support
- Easy belt assembly and disassembly due to its simple open construction.